Oct 3, 2013

SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!!!!

Hello.
I've havn't posted becase my owners got 23 duckling's.That's 2 Mallards,5 Pekins and 16 White Layer. So they had no time for me or to help ):
Anyway i havn't seen the ducklings becase they don't let me in the room but my owners is leting me put up a picture of them. After i saw the picture i wondered what all the fuss was a about i mean i am so much cuter then the ducklings. Am i right?

Anyway i now know what the dad is building. He was building a duck coop.

Today my owners put a thing they call a harness on me. It din't really bother me. Then they put a long thing they call a leash on the harness. Then they pickeed me up and put me outside. It was soooo scary i just ran back in and now i am writing this post.

I will try me VERY best after this to post everyday.

Ciao,

Princess






Note from Rebekah:
The mallards have there own blog please check it out by clicking here.

Here are the ducklings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share this blog with others.

Thank You (: