Sep 21, 2013

Hello World!

Hi, My name is Princess. I'm a mixed Domestic Short Hair (Or DSH for short)
I'm black and i have green yellow eyes.I also have some white markings near my eyes.
I was adopted by a family with LOTS of kids. Before that i lived at a SPCA with my sister she was a tortoiseshell cat. There my name was Neem. Then a lady and her daughter  cam to look at me they petted me and were very nice. I din't want them to go. Then the lady that takes care of us picked me up and put me in a box. I was very scared. Then we got to my new home. I like it very much. But i have to stay in a small room in-till i don't know. My owners say the rest of the house ins't ready but i don't care! Anyway,I will blog with the help of my owners once a week.

Ciao,

Princess 

Note from Rebekah(One of the owners)
Sorry about the picture quality she kept moving around

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share this blog with others.

Thank You (: