Sep 22, 2013

The door opens

Hi Everyone. So far my blog has 13 views and i only started it yesterday, Wow!
Anyway last night my owners finally open the door but then i got kinda scared.
I mean i've never ever been here before. I just wanted to come out so i could be with my owners. And everyone was crowding me. Anyway today they opened the door again this time only Rebekah was there.
I came put but every-time i got scared,I scampered back into my room.
I did come out alot. I found a tunnel behind the couch.Anyway I'm still getting used to all the kids and there wii and everything and are kittens allowed to have bad grammar?
Oh and i will post weekly and when something exciting happens.

Ciao,

Princess





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share this blog with others.

Thank You (: