Mar 13, 2014

Pet Peeves

Meows To You,
Pet Peeve #1. When  some humans *cough*rebekah*cough* try to take my picture when I am busy.
Such as when I am napping and now when I am eating. Like Rebekah said to me "Patience is a virtue".
Now you may be thinking "Wow that's alot of food in her bowl". Think about this.The family was out all day. I was outside. My breakfast was in my bowl.Uneaten. So that in my bowl is all of my food for this day.See you just need to think. Silly Humans.
Anyone remember the TTTRLTMS? Below is the final picture and all of the other pictures.
And Rebekah think I should say something about this blog she thinks is cool. It's about a dog who is being fostered and Rebekah is friends with the person who does the blog.
Dogs are loud and dirty so I don't like dogs. Like the kids.
Are they actually dogs or humans? Hmmm.
Anyway...

Ciao,
Princess







P.S. Here is the link to the blog.http://fosteringadog.blogspot.ca/
P.P.S And please comment.
P.P.S.S This is a very long post. Yah for me!!
\



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share this blog with others.

Thank You (: