Mar 29, 2014

Saturday and Twister Hoopla

Meows to You,
So today is Saturday. Every Saturday is different in this household. Some times the humans do errands and shopping and other humans stuff. And sometimes they just stay home. Today was a mix of both.

Anyway. My paw is doing okay. Not much different. I really like when the kids come and pet me.

Also today the kids got this game called Twister Hoopla. It has rings and stuff.
One of the boys decided to put on of the rings around my head. I slipped my paws in and it was around my tummy.
The boy tried to take it off but he could't. So he called the biggest humans in the house to take it off me. He did. So I am fine.

The weather was weird today. It would be cloudy then rain then sunny and rain and now it it cloudy again. I have never had it be nice and warm outside and sunny.

Now I am just waiting for my raw food to defrost.

Ciao,
Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share this blog with others.

Thank You (: